1. What is the EDP Lisbon Half Marathon?
The EDP Lisbon Half Marathon is an athletic competition with competitive purposes and at the same time takes place the Mini Marathon with entertaining features.
2. What is the course?
The start is at the “toll square” of the 25 April bridge and the finish line in front of the Jerónimos Monastery.
3. What is the distance of the Half Marathon and Mini Marathon?
The Half Marathon is 21 km while the Mini Marathon is about 7 km.
4. Do I receive medal and t-shirt if I run the Half Marathon and Mini Marathon ?
Yes. Half marathon runners will receive a technical t-shirt and a half marathon medal as well as Mini runners who receive a cotton t-shirt and a mini medal.
5. Where can I register?
6. After I register, how should I proceed?
After your registration, and up to a week before the event, you will receive proof of payment.
With the same proof of payment, you have to go to Parque das Nações, Meo Arena, Sala Tejo, Rossio dos Olivais, Lote 2.13.01A, 1990-231 Lisboa between 16 and 18 March (10:00 at 20:00) and pick up your bib number and your t-shirt;
7. At what time the race starts?
Both Mini and Half Marathon start at 10:30.
8. How can I go to the start?
Please see our Transportation page.
9. What is the time limit?
3 hours, from the guntime.
10. Can I pick my number up the morning of the race?
No. There is absolutely no race number distribution on race day.
11. Can I pick up for a friend?
Yes you can. You must have the original confirmation document and copy of the person’s photo ID.
12. What is served on the course?
Provisional results will be available on line after 07:00 p.m. on race day. Official results will be final two weeks after the event.
14. Is there gear check?
Sorry, there is no gear check.
15. Are there any showers available on the course or at the finish?
Sorry, there are no showers available.
16. Do I receive a “chip” with the Mini?
No, there is no “chip.” Mini has no timing control.
17. Are there photos available to see and buy?
Yes. Official photographers, MarathonFoto will take your picture at the start, along the course and at the finish. You will find their link on the website. You will need your race number to search, view and purchase your photos www.meiamaratonadelisboa.com
18. Can I get a finisher certificate for my participation?
Yes, but for half marathon runners only. The mini marathon is not timed. You will find the downloadable finisher certificate on the website www.meiamaratonadelisboa.com
19. I have entered the half marathon but I got injured and will not be able to run 21km. Can I change to Mini? How can I do so? Can I get a refund.
Yes, you can. You must inform that you want to change to Mini Marathon when you pick up your race number at the international desk.
Sorry there are no refunds for entry fees if you cannot participate.
20. How can I pick up my race number and T-shirt if I lose my confirmation document?
At Sport Expo, search for “BALCÃO SOLUÇÕES”..